Sunday, March 18, 2012

Obama Slogan

In this political cartoon, the author is expressing the fact that in 2008 when president Obama was elected,he promised so many changes. But now that his term is getting ready to come to an end, he is going to run again for office, but the author is saying that everything Obama stood for in 2008 is the opposite of what has happened up until now. Obama was big on change, hope, and promises. The author believes that nothing has changed since he has been in office. By looking at this, I can infer that he does not want Obama for president another term. I do not agree with this cartoon. I believe that Obama has done a wonderful job to the best of his ability since he has been in office. I know that he promised many things but I do not think that he has broken those promises, I just think that it is going to take him more time to make those promises come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment